Keepers of The Story
In 1993 two young women, Micah and Kas, set out alone to backpack through Africa for nearly a year. They leap headlong into cultural misunderstanding, crocodiles, and corruption, imperiling their lives and testing their lucky stars. The Motherland unveils her deepest mysteries when Micah falls in love with a nomadic warrior, and his rich tradition. Sex, alienation, danger, longing, unwritten languages, and moonlight dances become Micah s pathway to inner wisdom and the divine.
This tribute to the Earth, and the people who live in balance with nature, welcomes us all to reclaim our place by our ancestors fire. We are now and have always been the Keepers of The Story.
Book Tour Dates
- Friday September 15, BookBar, Denver, CO 7pm
- Saturday September 30, Explore Booksellers, Aspen, CO 4:30pm
- Thursday October 5, Carmichael's, Louisville, KY 7pm
- Saturday October 21, Booktober Fest, Dexter, Michigan 9am-4pm
- Monday October 30, Malaprop's Bookstore, Asheville, NC 7pm